I sat on my bed crying for about 20 minutes just now, which is really rare for me [because usually I end up screaming or finding a song to put on that soothes my nerves]. But today there are none of those songs to be found. Before we get emotional, the reason for my tears was as follows:
I like to set goals for myself. When I do set goals, I like to think that I will stop at nothing to accomplish them. For example: lacrosse recruiting. I haven't stopped this process for 1 1/2 years, and it's still not over to this day. Anyways; I wrap my entire life around the most important goals, scheduling my life accordingly. This summer was all about lacrosse, and all about finding a college that's going to be the best fit. It was also about making money for my senior year, so I worked nearly every day (or at least 5 days a week!) to get there.. or so I thought.
Tell 'em why you SAD, part one:
1. I'm turnin' out to be broke as hell. How did this happen, you ask? I ask myself the same question. I think it's because I thought that by having money, I could buy my friend things or pay for ice cream/food outings.. when in reality, I should have given myself a break from all that. I have barely anything to show for all these hours worked, but I'm going to deposit as much $$ as I can until the end of work.
I've managed to become extremely disinterested in repeating the woes of my summer, especially because my poor twin brother had to listen to me scream them at him just a few minutes ago. No wonder he went up the street to cut someone's lawn.
Oh well. 4 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment